$60 for a 30 minute session
Chair massage is a style of seated massage that is typically short — 15 or 30 minutes — and focuses on your back, shoulders and neck and arms. Chair massage is done over clothes and doesn’t require any massage oil. For chair massage, you are seated in a special chair with your face resting in a cradle, looking down towards the floor, with supports for your arms.Your back and neck completely relax while the therapist relieves muscle tension using Swedish massage moves like kneading and compression and tapotement, which don’t require oil.
Benefits of Chair Massage
Chair massage can do wonders for your body, your mental state and your sense of well-being and happiness.
- Relieve physical and emotional stress
- Lower anxiety
- Increase circulation
- Reduce muscle fatigue and tension
- Boost your immune system and resistance to illness
- Lower your blood pressure
- Relieve muscle pains and headaches
- Improve thinking and awareness
- Increase energy and stamina
- Decrease repetitive stress symptoms
- Improve your sleep
- Encourage better posture
- Generate more flexibility
- Build awareness of breathing and relaxing
Make your body feel better than ever by contacting our license massage therapists.